INVITATION TO GENERAL ASSEMBLY
We cordially invite you to the next ANA General Assembly that will take place ONLINE aiming at lowering putative risks of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Date: Wednesday September 23rd, 2020, 2:00 pm
Location: ONLINE – ZOOM Meeting
Please contact email@example.com to join the General Assembly.
1. Approval of the Minutes of the General Assembly from 26 September 2019 (pdf attached)
2. Report of the President (Francesco Ferraguti)
- FENS Forum 2024
- Call for Otto-Loewi Prize 2021
- Other ANA Activities (support of FRM Symposia, ...)
3. Report of the Secretary (René Seiger)
- Members´ Overview
- ANA Grants (for virtual FENS Forum 2020; for ÖGMMBT virtual meeting 2020;
for FENS Courses and Schools)
- Call for Best Thesis Award 2021 and selection of reviewers
4. Report of the Treasurer (Petra Scholze)
5. Statement of the Auditors
6. Discharge of Treasurers
7. Discharge of Board
8. ANA Meeting 2021: Progress Report (Sébastien Couillard Despres & I. Sarto-Jackson)
9. Report of Young ANA (Bruno Benedetti)
10. Award Nomination: Pioneer in Austrian Neuroscience
Ballot cards will be sent out in a separate email
11. ANA´s head office registration (Sébastien Couillard Despres & Isabella Sarto-Jackson)
12. Change of the Bylaws - Signing authority of ANA bank transfers (Petra Scholze)
13. Change of the Bylaws - The elected Vice President should automatically become President for the next term. In case he/she will not be available, both the President and the Vice President should be elected simultaneously.
14. Change of the Bylaws - Members for the Extended Board can be appointed for a maximum of 2 terms by the ANA Board. Extended Board members may be re-appointed only after a 2 terms interruption.
15. Proposals from Members (proposals must be conveyed in written form to the ANA secretary at least one week before the General Assembly)
16. Any other business