ANA is a member of the FENS (Federation
of European Neuroscience Societies) and thus every ANA member is a
registered FENS member and liable to FENS services.
These services include:
- access the official FENS journal, EJN, online free of charge (EJN direct access via your FENS account) and subscribe to the print edition at a reduced rate
- apply for one of the free abstract slots for the SfN Meeting, linked to a reduced registration fee (as for SfN members)
- subscribe at very attractive discount rates to several leading neuroscience journals; the SERVICE section includes several offers with reduced prices for BOOKS and JOURNALS.
- buy books at special FENS member rates
- receive the FENS e-mailings (Job Market, EJN table of contents etc.) regularly