The Meeting will be jointly organized by ANA and APHAR and is supported by the Spezialforschungsbereich SFB-F44
It will take place at the CCB, in the center of Innsbruck, Austria
Am Innrain 80, 6020 Innsbruck, AustriaMeeting Schedule and Preliminary Program: click here
- April 15 to July 10: Early registration and abstract submission
- July 10: Deadline for travel grant applications
- July 11 to September 10: Late online registration (only on-site thereafter)
- August 15: Decision on poster & oral selection
- September 25, 10.00: Registration opens
Payment of the Registration Fee
We offer both Online (with Credit Card) and Offline payment but recommend to use Credit Cards. Please note, hower, that you will be asked for adding "Province" (Bundesland) and your telephone number. With Credit Card payment, your registration will be instantly completed and confirmed.
For Offline payment you must choose the option: "Invoice me". You will then receive an Email with your invoice. Please proceed by transferring your registration fee to our bank account: IBAN: AT97 2011 1000 0730 7853. Your registration will be completed upon confirmation of the transfer by our treasurer.
Registration for ANA Members
Please note that you have to log into your personal account in order to profit from the reduced registration fee.
Registration for APHAR Members
As APHAR Member you may register with a reduced fee by inserting a code to be mailed by the APHAR office.
Important Information for Abstract Submission
- First step: Please download the Abstract form to your PC by clicking here (MS Word document file to be filled in), complete the form, and store it on your PC. Here you find instructions how to fill in the form.
- If you are done please register. During the registration process you will be asked to upload your abstract to our database. Importantly, you may ONLY upload your abstract during registration, and you can only register once. Hence, if you are registered, abstracts can only be submitted thereafter by separate email.
- You can interrupt the registration process as long as you have not paid. This way you can test the registration mask. Payment is possible by Credit Card and by Offline payment (see above).
- Abstracts are published by the APHAR journal IntrinsincActivity . Here you find how your abstract will look like. All participants will receive a print version of the abstracts at the meeting. If you select (in the abstract form): "I do not wish my abstract to be published" it will NOT be included in the online version of the abstract book (pdf file).
- Authors will be informed by August 15, 2019 whether they have been selected for an oral presentation. At the meeting, poster presenters will have a one minute time slot to present their highlights in one of the poster slashes. Before the meeting you will be asked to send ONE Powerpoint file which summarizes your message.
- If you run into problems with your abstract or registration, please contact the meeting secretary Ramon Tasan: email@example.com
Travel GrantsSpezialforschungsbereich SFB-F44 (FWF)
Both ANA and APHAR provide Travel grants à 250 € for presenting ANA or APHAR student members who live outside of Innsbruck. Deadline for applications: July 10. The application must include the abstract and your CV. Please note that you must be a student member of one of the organizing societies in order to be eligible for a travel grant. Please address your application to the Meeting Secretary: Ramon Tasan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ANA-APHAR Meeting will be preceded on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 by the closing event of the SFB-F44. Admission to the event is free of charge, and visitors are highly welcome. In addition, the SFB-F44 offers travel grants à 300 € for presenting students who also attend the SFB-F44 symposia. Here you will find the program. Please address your travel grant application to the Meeting Secretary: Ramon Tasan: email@example.com.
The fees include participation in the program, the program and abstract book, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinners (but not accommodation). Registered participants will receive a link for downloading the online version of the abstract book at least two weeks before the meeting. Please note conditions for ANA and APHAR members mentioned above.
We welcome participants from our neighbouring countries.
Cancellations with full reimbursement of fees are accepted until September 5.
We do not have arrangements with hotels. Since September is a popular date for tourists we advise to book accommodation in time.
Ramon Tasan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees, before July 10, 2019:
ANA/APHAR Members: 120 €
*ANA/APHAR Student Member: 80 €
Non-Members: 180 €
*Student Non-Members: 100 €
Registration fees, July 11 - September 10, 2019:
ANA/APHAR Members: 150 €
*ANA/APHAR Student Member: 100 €
Non-Members: 210 €
*Student Non-Members: 120 €
Registration fees, after September 10 (and on-site, cash only please):
ANA/APHAR Members: 180 €
*ANA/APHAR Student Member: 120 €
Non-Members: 240 €
*Student Non-Members: 140 €
*Reduced registration fees are applicable to student members upon confirmation of student status at the meeting office
If you are not yet a member but still want to enjoy reduced fees you are invited to join one of our societies:
ANA Membership application, or
APHAR Membership application