The Meeting will be jointly organized by ANA and APHAR
It will take place at the CCB, in the center of Innsbruck, Austria
Am Innrain 80, 6020 Innsbruck, AustriaStructure of the Meeting
- Pre-meeting event: SFB-F44 Satellite
- Core ANA Sessions
- Overlapping ANA-APHAR Sessions
- Core APHAR Sessions
- Clinical Pharmacology APHAR Sessions
- Post-Meeting events: Young ANA Workshop & Minisymposium Neurophilosophy
Important Information for Abstract Submission
- April 15 to July 10: Early registration and abstract submission
- July 10: Deadline for travel grant applications
- July 11 to September 10: Late online registration (only on-site thereafter)
- August 15: Decision on poster & oral selection
- September 25, 09.00: Registration opens
- You have to register along with submitting your abstract. Abstracts will only be processed for completed registrations.
- Please download the Abstract form by clicking here (MS Word file to be filled in). Upon completion of the form on your PC, please upload your abstract via the website key. Here you find instructions how to fill in the form.
- Abstracts are published by the APHAR journal IntrinsincActivity . Here you find how your abstract will look like. All participants will receive a print version of the abstracts at the meeting. If you select (in the abstract form): "I do not wish my abstract to be published" it will not be included in the online version of the abstract book (pdf file).
- Authors will be informed by August 15, 2019 whether they have been selected for an oral presentation.
Both ANA (15 grants à 250 €) and APHAR provide Travel grants for presenting ANA or APHAR student members who live outside of Innsbruck. Deadline for applications: July 10. Please address your application to the Meeting Secretary:
Ramon Tasan: email@example.com.
The application must include the abstract and your CV. Please note that you must be a member of one of the organizing societies.
Include participation in the program, the program and abstract book, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinners (but not accommodation). Registered participants will receive a link for downloading the online version of the abstract book at least two weeks before the meeting.
Cancellations with full reimbursement of fees are accepted until September 5.
We do not have arrangements with hotels, as hotel prices in Innsbruck go up at such occasions. Since September is a popular date for tourists we advise to book accommodation in time.
Ramon Tasan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees, before July 10, 2019:
ANA/APHAR Members: 120 €
*ANA/APHAR Student Member: 80 €
Non-Members: 180 €
*Student Non-Members: 100 €
Registration fees, July 11 - September 10, 2019:
ANA/APHAR Members: 150 €
*ANA/APHAR Student Member: 100 €
Non-Members: 210 €
*Student Non-Members: 120 €
Registration fees, after September 10 (and on-site, cash only please):
ANA/APHAR Members: 180 €
*ANA/APHAR Student Member: 120 €
Non-Members: 240 €
*Student Non-Members: 140 €
*Reduced registration fees are applicable to student members upon confirmation of student status at the meeting office
If you are not yet a member but still want to enjoy reduced fees you are invited to join one of our societies:
ANA Membership application, or
APHAR Membership application