Hands-on Course on "Human pluripotent stem cell culture (iPSC/ESC) and neural differentiation" at IMBA 2017 - Registration
The hands-on course on “Human pluripotent stem cell culture (iPSC/ESC) and neural differentiation” is a joint activity of the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology (IMBA) and ANA. It will take place as a satellite event of the 15. ANA Meeting on September 26-27, 2017 at the IMBA, Dr. Bohr-Gasse 3, 1030 Vienna, Austria.
ANA Meetings are meant to provide a platform for information exchange primarily within the Austrian Neuroscience Community. We do, however, welcome international participants, in particular for the Hands-on course on Human Stem Cells (iPSC/ESC).
- Early registration and abstract submission: from April 15 until June 16, 2017!
- Late registration and abstract submission: from June 16 until July 31, 2017!
- A first confirmation who of the early applicants will be accepted will be mailed by June 30! The second confirmation for the late applicants will be mailed by August 10, 2017! Please do not pay the registration fee before being informed that your application has been successful!
- Late registration will only be accepted if places are still available. Please note that slots for the course will be filled based on the qualification (abstract, CV, motivation letter) of participants. At equal qualification, preference will be given to those who also participate in the ANA meeting
- Registration includes course materials, coffee breaks, dinner on Tuesday, September 26, and a simple lunch on Wednesday, September 27
The program includes a poster session (mandatory).
Poster board dimensions are: Width: 80 cm, height: 120 cm
By June 16, 2017
Students: € 60,-*
Non-students: € 85,-
June 17 - July 31, 2017 (only if slots are still available)
Students: € 80,-*
Non-students: € 105,-
Please note that on-site registration will not be possible. Each application must be accompanied by an abstract, CV and a short letter of motivation.
Note: Payment is due once your application has been accepted. Please DO NOT transfer money before having received the letter of confirmation!