Welcome to the 15th Meeting of the Austrian Neuroscience Association!
The meeting will be held from September 24-26, 2017, at the IST Austria in Klosterneuburg, Austria.
Raiffeisen Lecture Hall, Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria)
Am Campus 1, A – 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
GPS coordinates: 48° 18' 32.31'' N 16° 15' 27.79'' E
The campus of IST Austria is located in Maria Gugging, near Klosterneuburg, about 18 km outside of the center of Vienna.
- Sigismund Huck (Medical University of Vienna)
- Peter Jonas (IST Austria)
- Early registration and abstract submission: From Saturday, April 15, to Friday, June 16, 2017
- Opening of the meeting: Sunday, September 24, 13.00
- Closing of the meeting: Tuesday, September 26, 13.00
Post meeting events:
- Hands-on course on neuronal stem cells (at IMBA): September 26, 14.00 to September 27, 16.00
- Scientific writing course (at IST Austria): Tuesday, September 26, 13.00-16.00
The conference fee includes participation in the program, the program and abstract booklet (pdf), lunch, coffee breaks, and dinners (but not accommodation). Registered participants will receive a link for downloading the booklet pdf at least two weeks before the meeting.
Registration until June 16, 2017:
ANA regular members: € 120,-
ANA student members: € 65,-*
Non-members: € 170,-
Student non-members: € 80,-*
Registration after June 16, 2017 and on site registration:
ANA regular members: € 150,-
ANA student members: € 85,-*
Non-members: € 200,-
Student non-members: € 100,-*
Hands-on Course on Neuronal Stem Cells at IMBA
By June 16, 2017:
Students: € 60,-*
Non-students: € 80,-*
After June 16, 2017 (only if slots are still available):
Students: € 70,-*
Non-students: € 90,-*
Scientific Writing Course at IST Austria
Registration by June 16, 2017:
Students & non-students: € 10,-
Registration after June 16, 2017:
Students & non-students: € 20,-
*Reduced registration fees are applicable to students only. Please show a letter of confirmation by your supervisor when you collect your meeting materials at the registration desk.
Note: Registration is only complete once payment is received!